[New] TeleTaleem has been shortlisted to bid for the Teachers Training and Assessment component under Asian Development Bank's Sindh Secondary Education Improvement Project (SSEIP). In anticipation of the project, we are seeking to engage and short-list experts for various consulting positions that may be required to complete certain activities under the project. Click on the position to check detailed requirements against each of these positions. Also read the Project Scope and Outputs before sending interest against any of the positions.
- Team Leader/Education Management Specialist - 16 person months
- Teacher Training and Mentoring Specialist - 8 person months
- Educational Assessment and Secondary Examination Specialist - 6 person months
- Deputy Team Leader/Education Management Specialist - 24 person months
- Teacher Needs Assessment and Capacity Assessment Specialist - 8 months
- Educational Assessment and Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination Specialist - 2 positions - Total 8 person months
- Subject Specialists (English, Math, Biology, Chemistry and Physics) - 5 positions - Total 10 person months
- Teacher Trainers and Mentors - 5 positions - Total 75 person months
- Secondary Syllabus Development Specialist - 2 positions - Total 6 person months
- Social and Gender Specialist - 12 person months
[New] We are recruiting for the following open positions.
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Program/Project Coordinator - minimum 4-5 years of experience in Project Management, administration, Client Engagement, etc.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may evaluate CVs on a rolling basis.
CVs sent to any other email address will be rejected, without consideration.
The subject line of the email should clearly mention the position against which applying.
TeleTaleem is an equal opportunity employer. For positions involving schools and children, selected candidates will have to comply with TeleTaleem's Child Protection and Safe Guarding policies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.